I graduated from Wits University in 1997 with a BSC in Physiotherapy and have worked in private practice in both Johannesburg and KZN.
Once completing a Post-Graduate Diploma in Manual Therapy in 2005, I opened my own private practice in Westville. After moving five years later, my home-based practice is now nestled in the heart of Salt Rock on the North Coast.
There is so much to learn about the human body and mind (and so many other things in life), that one can never stop learning.
The tools I have as a physiotherapist at my disposal are helpful aids to facilitate the body’s natural processes.
my interests are:
- Dry Needling
- Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy, now known as Neuromusculoskeletal Therapy (Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of the Joints, Muscles and Neural Tissue of the Body)
- Motor Control Retraining
- Chronic Pain Management
- Headache Treatment and Management
- Temporomandibular Joint (“TMJ” or Jaw) Dysfunction Management
- Shoulder Joint Dysfunction Management and Stability Retraining
- Lower Back Pain Management
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction Management and Stability Retraining
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction